Saturday, October 15, 2016

Dies R Us October Fall Challenge


Hi everyone!

It's mid October already and time for the next Dies R Us challenge. It's anything associated with "fall"...including Halloween.



Our Challenge Blog

I created a little Halloween scene with several dies from Dies R Us. I recently ordered Impression Obsessions BOO die:

Impression Obsession - Dies - Boo

I've had lots of fun making cards with this die! I think the hat, cat and ghost are such a great size, and are SO cute. 

I love the checkered paper background and made a yellow ghost to match. I know...ghosts are supposed to be white....but he's cute in yellow too!

I'm just guessing, but I think there will be a ton of cards in this challenge...it seems everyone has been making Halloween and Thanksgiving cards lately. I know I have anyway!

I hope you will join us... I can't wait to visit your blogs!



Impression Obsession BOO (cat and ghost)
Lawn Fawn Spring showers (cloud)
Impression Obsession pumpkin patch
Memory Box fence


Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: hero arts
Dies:Impression Obsession BOO (cat and ghost)
                                                   Lawn Fawn Spring showers (cloud)
                                                   Impression Obsession pumpkin patch
                                                    Memory Box fence, Lil inker stitched rectangles



1 comment:

Kathy Krug said...

Such a fun scene for Halloween. Love that it is whimsical, Pretty plaid background too.