Saturday, December 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions Tis the Season Tags



I keep telling you I made tags this year! This is only the beginning! I'm starting to wonder if I will be able to post all of them in December!


All the tag sets are made with Taylored Expressions Tis the Season car and tree. I saw the original idea here. For these first sets, I used CAS-Friday's tag set. I love the scallop edges!



For the next set I used Taylored Expressions Build a Tag 2 set.






For all of the tags I used the same sentiment. It's from Sweet & Sassy called," Born this Day."

Tomorrow I will have a couple of cards to share with you, and then Monday I'll be back to MORE tags!


Paper: SU, glitter
Stamps: Sweet & Sassy Born this Day
Dies: TE Build a tag 2, CAS Friday tags, TE Tis the Season
Other: Bakers twine


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

More wonderful tags and I love the tree with the tree on top.

*Vicki* said...

Another set of really fun Christmas tags!! Reminds me of the Christmas Vacation movie that I watch every year!! LOL!!