Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cheery Lynn Bohemian Words for the Paper Players





It's a sketch challenge from LeAnne!

I used some Cheery Lynn dies and did lots of layering.....


I started out with the new Bohemian Word set from Cheery Lynn, and cut out the word LOVE. I added a tiny Sweetheart in the middle of the letter o, then cut out 3 flowers from the Floral Bouquet Kit.

 It's all backed on a Lil Inker rounded stitched rectangle, and Blueprints #20 from My Favorite Things.

I love the 70's feel to the card!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team


I hope you will join us!


Paper: SU
Dies: Cheery Lynn, MFT Blueprint #20, Lil Inker rounded stitched rectangles
Other: enamel dots


9 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

You know I love this set! The color combo, the layers, and all the details make me smile! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun card Laurie - truly groovy with a real 70s flowers power vibe! Great colour choices too!

Nance Leedy said...

Flower power, baby! These dies are so fun and funky. I love your fresh color combination--overall, a perfect take on the sketch! Enjoy your Sunday!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this design. Reminds me of the 60's when all the flower children were decorating everything in sight with those bright colorful blossoms.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Laurie, I couldn’t wait to say how adorable is your card. Love all those sweet die-cuts and layers, and choice of colors too.

LeAnne said...

I couldn't wait to comment on this card, because it DOES have such a 60s-70s feel to it! I am imagining peace signs, long hair, tie-dyed tee shirts and all kinds of music to go with it! SO fun!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh I've got only one word for this card Laurie: Groovy!!! You've got me thinking Partridge Family songs, and thinking about their bus, lol!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So fun! Love how you used the sketch and those flowers are awesome!

Jaydee said...

Laurie - this card took me back to my early days. I swear I could hear the Mamas and the Papas and am watching yellow and blue VW vans driving past my window, whilst Im wearing flowers in my hair. Awesome!
hugs
jaydee