Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Card Concept


Here's The Card Concept challenge photo for this week:





I was inspired by the pinks and grays and made a wreath with Reverse Confetti. I added  a stitched daisy from Simon Says. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession," In My Thoughts."




I added a few enamel dots, and backed it all on a wonky stitched rectangle from Avery Elle.

Hope you will join us!!!




 Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps:Impression Obsession In My Thoughts
Dies: RC wreath confetti,Simon Says stitched daisy,AE wonky stitched rectangle, Impression Obsession In My Thoughts
Other: enamel dots







4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This card is just so dainty and sweet. It's a breath of fresh spring air all wrapped up in a piece of cardstock! :)

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, Laurie! Love your sweet wreath with the daisy- all of the stitching details are just darling!! Thanks for inspiring all of us with your creations- hugs, sweet DT sis!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! I love the sweet simplicity of a few well-chosen die cuts to create this pretty wreath! Gorgeous!
Take care!
Michele

Karen Davis said...

So beautifully clean and simple! I love the 'thoughts' die you have used.