Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cheery Lynn Whimsical Birdhouse for The Paper Players


Hi everyone!

Jaydee's challenge at The Paper Players this week is "CAS feathered friends."


I've been playing with my Cheery Lynn dies and making a few 4th of July cards the last few days. For this one I used the whimsical birdhouse,pierced circles and stars, and the bird on a branch dies. I stamped the sentiment in black from Lizzie Anne's Little Bits set.



Be sure to check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team


I hope you will join us!


Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Little bits
Dies: Cheery Lynn


4 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love these colors together, Laurie. And those stars are perfectly placed on your card. Such a cute little house for that precious birdie to live in. He's all set.

Leslie Miller said...

I never would have thought to use a birdhouse for a patriotic card, but I love it! I do generally plant a red, white and blue pot of flowers, though... so why not a birdhouse? So cute!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your cute birdhouse Laurie - what a novel idea to make it a patriotic 4th July card. Your card has a real modern and funky feel to it, summed up with your patriotic sentiment. Love it!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I love patriotic cards! The color combo is so pretty! I love the turquoise with the red, white and blue! BRAVO! Have a great weekend, My Friend! XX