Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Snow for Dies R Us


Time for snow!

And for the new Dies R Us Challenge!


Our Challenge Blog

Not too long ago, I was in our local craft store at the mall, and found this beautiful paper from Kaisercraft called Christmas Jewel Collection. The purples and silvers are just stunning! I bought  a few sheets of each, thinking it would be perfect for this snow challenge.

 I love the silver snowflakes in the background:



I created a frame with a rectangle die, adhered it onto a piece of the designer paper, and added my fancy deer with a bow from Cheery Lynn in the center.



For this one, I added the sentiment from Sue Wilson, and the snowflakes from Cheery Lynn.




The last card of the set has a stitched snowflake from Lawn Fawn with a bow from Cheery Lynn. Each card is popped up with a piece of foam cut the size of the frame for added dimension.
I added a pearl in the center of each card.

Here's a list of the dies I used:
Cheery Lynn Snowflake  (I used #2)



Head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge blog and play along with our Snow challenge, we would love to see your cards in the gallery!

12 comments:

Diane said...

WOW Laurie these cards are stunning, what beautiful papers you have used and just the perfect dies dies to set each one off...beautiful!!

SewPaperPaint said...

These are so very beautiful and I love the colors. Hugs, Autumn

Sherri said...

I couldn't begin to decide which of these is my favorite! All of them are beautiful! I can see why you chose that gorgeous paper! It would be impossible to walk past!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Your trio of cards are just gorgeous!! Love the Kaisercraft paper! Wonderful dies that you used for these beauties...so pretty!!

Carole said...

Three really beautiful, stunning cards Laurie! I love your designs and such class with those lovely rich papers.xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, these are all so beautiful! I love purple for Christmas and use it every year. Glad to see I'm not alone. I'm especially taken with that gorgeous deer. More shopping? Please, no!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love these purple papers for the holidays. Perfect with your die choices too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and I love all the wonderful purple colors.

Kathy Krug said...

Wow three gorgeous designs. I love that paper and how you framed it. Just gorgeous.

Darlene said...

WOWZA! Each of these cards is just gorgeous!! Sorry I'm late commenting ... still trying to get caught up from my visit to Diane's in Michigan.

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous! I rarely use purple, so these are refreshing to me and proof that I should TRY to use it!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! I LOVE all the purple! Just gorgeous, Laurie! XX