Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dies R Us Cheapo Fishing Rod



Hi everyone!

I'm sharing a card today that I made for the "Springtime" challenge at Dies R Us.

Fishing opener is coming up in May...what a great springtime activity!

Grab our Badge!

First I cut out some dotted nesting rectangles from Tutti Designs, and then I cut out the fishing gear from Cheapo Dies. I think this set is SO fun, and I love all the cute pieces. They can be used in so many ways, too. The tiny bows will be fun for making Christmas cards...maybe hang some ornaments from them...or even use them on presents. The fishing pole looks awesome just by itself too. Then I added some white Nuvo dots to finish my card.


Here's a list of supplies from Dies R Us that I used:


I hope you will join us!



10 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is soooo cool! What a great masculine cards and love that sentiment! Great job! Happy Day!

Maria said...

Such an awesome card with fishing theme! Love the sentiment, so fun! Have a great week!!

Diane said...

Super cute, cute card Laurie and I love those Cheapo dies and your fish paper is so cute, too, it all flows together so nicely!

Kathy Krug said...

How cute. You always have the perfect papers. You are right those tiny bows would be perfect for ornaments. Perfect sentiment too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You always seem to know the perfect way of using dies. I love this little fishing design. This is one I passed on but I did get the truck with the fishing things in it. I bought so many dies I just have not had time to use them yet.

Birgit said...

This is super cute! Love the fishing pole so perfectly accessorized. Happy Spring!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

So pretty in blue, Laurie. You make the best fishing cards ever.

Sherri said...

This is just the perfect card for any fisherman! I'll have to look for this die now! Don't know how I missed it, but I'm sure glad you didn't! What a great, great card!

Leslie Miller said...

I had to go look at that Fishing Rod set. It sure is cute and you can't beat the price! Your sample with it is fantastic. Really love the cute paper, too. Everything matches up so perfectly!

Carol L said...

What a great card for someone who likes to fish! Love the tiny fish in the background along with the fishing pole and everything hanging from it, but that sentiment is the best!!